To request and receive your free payment waive code from I-PRAC, please complete our code request form, and a member of our team will be in contact with you. Details of the initiative and guidance on our membership application process can be found below.
Now more than ever, short-term rental businesses are having to focus on sustainability and consumer confidence to remain afloat. As a result of COVID-19, the entire travel and hospitality industry is in a state of flux, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
That’s why I-PRAC have launched their COVID-19 STR Rebuild Initiative. From the 1st May – 31st August 2020, our global network of short-term rental providers will have an opportunity to enter a payment waive code during the I-PRAC membership application process, that allows them to bypass the membership fee for 12 months. As a result, once approved through our team’s in-depth approval process and technology, members will receive the following tangible assets to display online and to travellers or holidaymakers, along with a host of other benefits:
- An official I-PRAC membership logo
- An official I-PRAC membership certificate
- An I-PRAC membership profile page, with approval and business credentials displayed
- A unique I-PRAC membership ID number for use by travellers via our ID Search
By becoming a part of this initiative, you are doing your bit towards safeguarding not only your business, but the industry as a whole.
Requesting and receiving your free code:
I-PRAC is offering both individuals and partners/networks the opportunity to benefit from the payment waive code. Our team will have the ability to generate individual codes that are single-use, or we can generate a single code to provide to a network of businesses as a part of a wider initiative.
To request and receive your code from our team:
- Contact I-PRAC through our dedicated code request form
- Our team will be in touch directly with a code for your use (or for the use of your wider network)
- Follow the instructions below to progress through your membership application
Before starting your application:
Before starting your application to become I-PRAC approved through our initiative, please ensure you have the following to hand. Please note, the following details are required solely for verification purposes, are protected by I-PRAC’s ICO membership and will not be shared with any third parties:
- Valid contact information
- Passports of property owners or agency owners/managers
- Bank details
- Proof of property/properties ownership
- A recent utility bill for the property/properties in question
- Certification of incorporation (if applicable)
Applying for membership with a waive code:
From the 1st of May 2020 – 31st August 2020, prospective I-PRAC Members will have the ability to follow the below guidance to utilising their payment waive code:
- If you are a Property Owner, visit our Property Owner application page here
- If you are a Rental Agency, visit our Rental Agency application page here
- Begin the application process by registering an account with I-PRAC
- Enter and submit your payment waive code
- If the code has been submitted incorrectly, or the code is no longer valid, you will receive an error message – if this happens please contact I-PRAC for assistance
- If the code has been submitted correctly, you will receive confirmation that it has been applied, and will be able to progress through the application without payment
- Enter and submit your basic contact information and progress through the application
- Upon submitting your information, you will receive confirmation that your application has been successfully sent and that your payment has been waived
- The I-PRAC team will then be in contact with you to confirm whether your application has been successful, and whether or not you are now I-PRAC approved
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the I-PRAC team directly, by calling +44 (0)2071 125 142, or by emailing [email protected]. Or by filling out the form on our dedicated code request form.
Alternatively, we encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn – for all the latest from us and our CEO Chris Maughan; an active member of the industry who is offering his advice and support during this uncertain time.